- Frost-free operation adds convenience to a design previously limited to manual defrost
- Commercially approved to NSF-7 standards
- Added security with a hospital grade cord and factory-installed lock
- Probe hole included for customer-installed monitoring equipment
EQTemp by Accucold carries a quality line of frost-free chest freezers designed for low maintenance general purpose storage in laboratories and other institutions. The EQFF122 offers 15 cu.ft. of storage. An externally mounted digital thermostat ensures easy temperature management, with fan-forced cooling to help ensure more even temperature distribution inside. Frost-free operation ensures minimum user maintenance, eliminating the need to defrost the interior. Removable baskets are included for storage convenience. This unit comes in a white exterior finish with stainless steel corner protectors that help protect the front of the freezer in busy settings. We include a hospital grade 'green dot' cord that won't be easily dislodged from the wall socket. A keyed lock offers additional storage security, while the foamed counterbalanced hinge ensures proper insulation and safer loading. A factory-installed access port is included to allow facilities to connect their own monitoring equipment. The EQFF122 is UL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial sanitation standards. For a matching frost-free chest refrigerator, see the EQFR121.
- Frost-free operation: Frost-free operation No-frost convenience for reduced user maintenance
- Commercially approved: Commercially approved UL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial sanitation standards
- Digital thermostat: Digital thermostat Externally located electronic thermostat for easy and precise temperature management
- Fan-cooled interior: Fan-cooled interior Helps to maintain a more evenly cooled interior temperature
- Hospital grade cord with 'green dot' plug: Hospital grade cord with 'green dot' plug Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety in busy settings
- Factory installed lock: Factory installed lock Keyed lock offers added security
- Access port: Access port Unit comes with a factory installed probe hole for users to connect their own monitoring equipment
- Stainless steel front corner protectors: Stainless steel front corner protectors External "bumpers" are factory installed to protect the unit's front corners from dents
- Storage baskets: Storage baskets Removable baskets offer convenient storage options
- White exterior finish: White exterior finish Textured white finish fits well in any establishment
- Large capacity: Large capacity 15 cu.ft. storage capacity
- 100% CFC free: 100% CFC free Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||33.0" (84 cm)
||56.0" (142 cm)
||29.0" (74 cm)
||15.0 cu.ft. (425 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||155.0 lbs. (70 kg)
||162.0 lbs. (73 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
||-5°F to 12°F
|Extra key Extra keys available for purchase
||DL1 - Factory installed data logger USB data logger with user-set recording intervals, high/low temperature alarm, and NIST calibrated temperature readout
|Corner Protectors Set of two bumpers installed to protect corners of freezer
||DL1 - Factory installed data logger USB Temperature Logger records interior temperature in 15 minute intervals to a USB flash drive for analysis on a PC or Mac
|HG - Hospital grade cord Add a hospital grade cord equipped with green dot plug with the HG suffix
||HUM - Humidity sensor Humidity sensor with min/max readout
|CAS 6" freezer casters 6" heavy duty casters with support brackets
||DT - Digital thermostat Install a digital thermostat with external readout for precise temperature management
|TT - Installed thermometer ISO-17025 calibrated thermometer with glycol bottle provides temperature readout on the door; specify Farenheit or Celsius display upon order
||Alarm Install a high/low temperature warning alarm with external temperature readout; meets most Health Dept. regulations
|AC Keypad Keypad lock powered by appliance power cord for keyless security
||KEYPAD Battery-powered keypad lock installed for keyless security
Energy Star Rated:
15 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.