- 32" height for use in ADA compliant settings
- Textured diamond plate door in aluminum with polished towel bar handle offers an industrial look
- Factory installed front lock offers convenient security for stored items
- Improved temperature performance with our unique dual evaporator cooling
- Over 5 cu.ft. of storage capacity in a perfectly sized 24" footprint
- Made in Europe
Accucold by Summit Appliance offers a wide range of counter height refrigeration for general purpose storage. The CT66JADA Series includes freestanding refrigerator-freezers designed for optimum storage conditions and sized for use in settings complying with ADA guidelines. At 32" high, the CT66JDPLADA is designed for freestanding use in ADA compliant facilities. The 24" footprint offers overly 5 cu.ft. of storage capacity. This model features a white cabinet and a diamond plate door in wrapped aluminum. A curved towel bar handle in polished stainless steel completes the look. Inside, our unique dual evaporator system separately cools the refrigerator and freezer section to ensure proper storage temperature. Cycle defrost operation reduces user maintenance in the automatic defrost fresh food section, with static manual defrost operation in the freezer compartment. Door storage provides easy access for tall bottles and small condiments. Additional features include adjustable shelves, a clear crisper, and automatic interior lighting. The CT66JDPLADA has long proven itself to have one of the best temperature performance records in the industry. To see additional finish options on this unit, browse the full CT66JADA Series. For built-in undercounter applications, see the CT66JBIDPLADA. NOTE: This unit is designed for general purpose, medical, or commercial applications and does not meet DOE energy standards for residential use.
- ADA compliant: ADA compliant 32" height for use in settings complying with ADA guidelines for lower counter height
- Slim counter height dimensions: Slim counter height dimensions Ideal 24" footprint offers full 5.1 cu.ft. storage capacity in a slim fit
- Factory installed lock: Factory installed lock Keyed lock offers added security
- Diamond plate finish on door: Diamond plate finish on door Textured diamond plate finish in wrapped aluminum creates a unique industrial look
- Professional towel bar handle: Professional towel bar handle Curved handle in polished stainless steel completes the look
- Cycle defrost: Cycle defrost This system utilizes user-friendly automatic defrost operation in the fresh food section and efficient manual defrost operation in the freezer compartment
- Dual evaporator: Dual evaporator Our unique and efficient design separately cools the refrigerator while maintaining a lower temperature in the freezer compartment by utilizing two evaporators
- Adjustable shelves: Adjustable shelves Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup
- Door storage: Door storage Store items right on the door for easy access
- Clear crisper drawer: Clear crisper drawer Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing greens in a bottom crisper
- Interior light: Interior light Automatically illuminates when you open the door
- Adjustable thermostat: Adjustable thermostat Dial thermostat located inside for easy temperature management
- Fully finished white cabinet: Fully finished white cabinet Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100% CFC Free: 100% CFC Free Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||32.0" (81 cm)
|Height to Hinge Cap
||32.38" (82 cm)
||23.63" (60 cm)
||23.5" (60 cm)
||5.1 cu.ft. (144 L)
|US Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||100.0 lbs. (45 kg)
||105.0 lbs. (48 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Refrigerator - Shelf Type
|Refrigerator - Shelf Qty
|Refrigerator - Full Door Shelves
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
|Extra key Extra keys available for purchase
||TT - Installed thermometer ISO-17025 calibrated thermometer with glycol bottle provides temperature readout on the door; specify Farenheit or Celsius display upon order
|PH - Probe Hole Factory installed probe hole for customer supplied monitoring devices
||Alarm Install a high/low temperature warning alarm with external temperature readout; meets most Health Dept. regulations
|SS Hinges Stainless steel top and bottom hinges
||SCD - Self-closing door Protect interior contents and reduce energy waste with the Self Closing Door Option
|ODA - Open door alarm Add an open door alarm to audibly buzz when the door is left ajar.
||LHD - Left hand door swing Door reversal to left hand swing
|Latch for door Door latch requires manual release to open door. Ideal for yachts, RVs, coach buses, and other vehicles.
||SSK Stainless steel kickplate factory installed
|HUM - Humidity sensor Humidity sensor with min/max readout
||HG - Hospital grade cord Add a hospital grade cord equipped with green dot plug with the HG suffix
||Factory installed data logger USB Temperature Logger records interior temperature in 15 minute intervals to a USB flash drive for analysis on a PC or Mac
|FCGP internal fan with gel packs Internal fan with gel packs included for a stabilized interior
||FC - Internal Fan Internal fan for even temperature distribution throughout the unit interior
Energy Star Rated:
5.1 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.