- 32" height fits under lower ADA compliant counters
- Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use in 24" spaces
- Factory installed lock offers security you can count on
- Professional look with a durable stainless steel wrapped door and sleek handle
- Improved temperature performance with our unique dual evaporator cooling
- Made in Europe
Accucold by Summit Appliance offers a wide range of undercounter refrigeration for general purpose storage. The CT66JBIADA Series includes refrigerator-freezers designed for optimum storage conditions in built-in applications under lower ADA compliant counters. At 32" high, the CT66LBISSHVADA can be used built-in or freestanding in ADA compliant settings. The 24" footprint fits many popular cutouts while offering over 5 cu.ft. of storage capacity. This model has a white cabinet and stainless steel wrapped door with a factory installed lock. A sleek handle completes the look. Inside, our unique dual evaporator system separately cools the refrigerator and freezer sections to ensure proper storage temperature. Cycle defrost operation reduces user maintenance in the automatic defrost fresh food section, with static manual defrost operation in the freezer compartment. Door storage provides easy access for tall bottles and small condiments. Additional features include adjustable shelves, a clear crisper, and automatic interior lighting. The CT66LBISSHVADA has long proven itself to have one of the best temperature performance records in the industry. To see additional finish options on this unit, browse the full CT66JBIADA Series. NOTE: This unit is designed for general purpose, medical, or commercial applications and does not meet DOE energy standards for residential use.
- ADA compliant: ADA compliant 32" high to fit under lower ADA compliant counters
- Slim undercounter dimensions: Slim undercounter dimensions Less than 24" wide with a generous storage capacity
- Built-in capable: Built-in capable Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Fully finished white cabinet: Fully finished white cabinet Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Factory installed lock: Factory installed lock Keyed security on the refrigerator door
- Stainless steel door: Stainless steel door Durable 304 grade wrapping
- Professional handle: Professional handle Thin 14mm diameter on vertical stainless steel handle
- Dual evaporator: Dual evaporator Our unique and efficient design separately cools the refrigerator while maintaining a lower temperature in the freezer compartment by utilizing two evaporators
- Cycle defrost: Cycle defrost This system utilizes user-friendly automatic defrost operation in the fresh food section and efficient manual defrost operation in the freezer compartment
- Adjustable shelves: Adjustable shelves Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup
- Door storage: Door storage Store tall bottles and condiments right on the door for convenient access
- Clear crisper drawer: Clear crisper drawer Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing greens in a bottom crisper
- Interior light: Interior light Automatically illuminates when you open the door
- Adjustable thermostat: Adjustable thermostat Dial thermostat located inside for easy temperature management
- 100% CFC Free: 100% CFC Free Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||32.0" (81 cm)
|Height to Hinge Cap
||32.38" (82 cm)
||23.63" (60 cm)
||23.5" (60 cm)
||5.1 cu.ft. (144 L)
|US Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||100.0 lbs. (45 kg)
||105.0 lbs. (48 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Refrigerator - Shelf Type
|Refrigerator - Shelf Qty
|Refrigerator - Full Door Shelves
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
|TT - Installed thermometer ISO-17025 calibrated thermometer with glycol bottle provides temperature readout on the door; specify Farenheit or Celsius display upon order
||PH - Probe Hole Factory installed probe hole for customer supplied monitoring devices
|Extra key Extra keys available for purchase
||SS Hinges Stainless steel top and bottom hinges
|SCD - Self-closing door Protect interior contents and reduce energy waste with the Self Closing Door Option
||ODA - Open door alarm Add an open door alarm to audibly buzz when the door is left ajar.
|LHD - Left hand door swing Door reversal to left hand swing
||Latch for door Door latch requires manual release to open door. Ideal for yachts, RVs, coach buses, and other vehicles.
|SSK Stainless steel kickplate factory installed
||Alarm Install a high/low temperature warning alarm with external temperature readout; meets most Health Dept. regulations
|HUM - Humidity sensor Humidity sensor with min/max readout
||HG - Hospital grade cord Add a hospital grade cord equipped with green dot plug with the HG suffix
|DL1 - Factory installed data logger USB Temperature Logger records interior temperature in 15 minute intervals to a USB flash drive for analysis on a PC or Mac
||Agion Door Treat the door with Agion silver antimicrobial coating to reduce the growth of bacteria, fungi, molds, and other destructive microbes on appliance surface
|FCGP internal fan with gel packs Internal fan with gel packs included for a stabilized interior
||FC - Internal Fan Internal fan for even temperature distribution throughout the unit interior
Energy Star Rated:
5.1 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.