Incredible durability with cast iron elements built to hold up to heavy duty use
•2-burner design is ideal for hotels and other small kitchen applications
•Easier cleanup with a sealed burner design
•Added safety with push-to-turn knobs
Summit's selection of electric cooktops offers the perfect fit for every application. Sized at 12" wide, the CSD2B230 is a 230V cooktop with two solid disk elements. The surface comes in brushed stainless steel for an attractive look built to last. The rear 2000W burner is sized with an 8" diameter to fit large cookware, while the front 1000W 6" element accommodates most general heating needs. The solid disk elements are constructed from cast iron, ensuring extreme durability. These elements also retain heat longer than traditional coil or glass top surfaces, making them ideal for keeping the contents in your pots and pans warmer before serving. Even heat distribution helps to improve your cooking results. This unit includes upfront push-to-turn knobs and an "on" indicator light for each burner for added safety. With its modern style and durable design, the CSD2B230 is a great choice for hotels, mobile homes, tiny houses, and other small kitchens with specific cooking needs. This is a 230V cooktop that requires professional installation. For a 4-burner version, see the CSD4B24.
- Solid disk elements Popular in Europe, solid disk cooktops offer even heat distribution and longer heat retention for a uniquely efficient cooking experience
- Durable cast iron design Solid metal elements hold up to heavy duty use
- 8" element Rear 2000W burner with wide 8" diameter is ideal for heating larger cooking vessels
- 6" element Front element offers 1000W of cooking power to accommodate most heating needs
- Easier cleanup Fully sealed cast iron elements offer easier cleanup than traditional coil elements
- Stainless steel finish Surface is made from stainless steel for an attractive and easy to clean look
- Push-to-turn controls Knobs require a small amount of force to help prevent accidents
- Indicator lights Operating indicators light up to show which burner is in use
- Designed for built-in installation Fits counter cutout sizes that are 10 1/2" W x 19 1/4" D
- ADA compliant design Upfront controls and easy-to-operate knobs offer easier accessibility
|Height of Cabinet
||4.13" (10 cm)
||11.25" (29 cm)
||20.0" (51 cm)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||230 V AC/60 Hz
||13.0 lbs. (6 kg)
||16.0 lbs. (7 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Number of Elements
|Countertop Cutout Height
||5.0" (13 cm)
|Countertop Cutout Width
||10.5" (27 cm)
|Countertop Cutout Depth
||19.25" (49 cm)
|Element #1 Size
||6.0" (15 cm)
|Element #1 Wattage
|Element #2 Size
||8.0" (20 cm)
|Element #2 Wattage
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.