Two-burner electric cooktop with 120V operation
•White ceramic surface in quality EuroKera glass
•Stainless steel trim offers an added touch of modern style
•Added safety with indicator lights and upfront push-to-turn knobs
•Includes a preinstalled power cord
Summit's collection of radiant cooktops offers quality choices for a variety of small kitchen applications. The CR2B120WH is a 120V 2-burner cooktop for built-in installation in cutouts sized 10 1/8" W x 18 5/8" D. The surface is made from EuroKera ceramic glass in a classic white finish, offering easier cleanup and faster cooking than traditional coils. The base and trim are finished in brushed stainless steel. The CR2B120WH includes a rear 7" 900W burner for larger cooking vessels, and a smaller 5.75" 500W front burner ideal for heating smaller pans. Push-to-turn knobs in a matte black finish help to prevent accidents, with indicator lights for each burner for added safety. The controls are located towards the front, preventing users from having to reach over hot burners. The CR2B120WH includes a pre-installed 3-pronged cord for faster setup. With a clean design and great price, Summit's electric cooktops offer top value for homes, hotels, yachts, and other settings with unique kitchen needs. Browse our website for additional cooktop choices, including 220V radiant cooktops in white and black, gas cooktops, and induction burners.
- EuroKera glass surface Easier cleanup with a smooth ceramic top in a white finish
- 115V operation Designed to work with standard 115V/60Hz electrical supplies with proper grounding
- Cord included Ships with 3-pronged cord preinstalled
- Two heating elements One 900W burner and one 500W burner in smooth ceramic glass
- Push-to-turn controls Prevents accidents by requiring a small amount of force to turn on cooktop heat
- Indicator lights Both burners are equipped with indicator lights to display when the cooktop is in use
- ADA compliant design Upfront controls and easy-to-operate knobs offer easier accessibility
- Designed for built-in installation Cutout dimensions: 10 1/8" W x 18 5/8" D
|Height of Cabinet
||2.5" (6 cm)
||11.25" (29 cm)
||20.0" (51 cm)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||20.0 lbs. (9 kg)
||25.0 lbs. (11 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Number of Elements
|Countertop Cutout Height
||2.5" (6 cm)
|Countertop Cutout Width
||10.13" (26 cm)
|Countertop Cutout Depth
||18.63" (47 cm)
|Element #1 Size
||5.75" (15 cm)
|Element #1 Wattage
|Element #2 Size
||7.0" (18 cm)
|Element #2 Wattage
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.