Weatherproof design in complete 304 grade stainless steel
•Storage shelves on the inside and out
•Includes outdoor SPR627OS all-refrigerator
•Ships fully assembled for immediate use in the outdoors
SUMMIT's CartOSRF brings luxury and convenience to the outdoors in a stainless steel serving cart with our leading outdoor refrigerator. This 61" wide unit lets you create an upscale kitchen right in your own backyard, beginning with ample storage space. Keep items on three exterior shelves and inside magnetic locking doors fitted with elegant towel bar handles. The cart includes room for ice storage and a removable stainless steel countertop. In the center of the cart, we install the SPR627OS outdoor refrigerator, designed for quality cooling that requires low maintenance. Frost-free operation ensures low maintenance, while the digital thermostat makes it easy to manage the temperature. This unit includes a factory installed lock, LED lighting, and a pro style handle. It has a reversible stainless steel door and black cabinet. The CartOSRF features weatherproof construction to provide years of luxury entertaining in the outdoors.
- 304 grade stainless steel exterior Weatherproof design rated safe for outdoor operation
- Includes SUMMIT all-refrigerator SPR627OS Fully featured all-refrigerator includes digital temperature control and glass shelves
- Three exterior shelves Store large bottles on the side
- Two cabinets Stainless steel cabinets include shelves and magnetically locking doors for dry storage
- Two professional towel bar handles Professional stainless steel handles let you push and pull the mobile cart
- Removable ice trays Conveniently refill ice with lift-out stainless steel trays
- Sealed back No exposed electrical components
- 100% CFC free Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||41.5" (105 cm)
||61.0" (155 cm)
||25.0" (64 cm)
||4.6 cu.ft. (130 L)
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||270.0 lbs. (122 kg)
||280.0 lbs. (127 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
||Interior and Exterior
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
||24.0" (61 cm)
||19.25" (49 cm)
||17.5" (44 cm)
|Compressor Step Height
||7.0" (18 cm)
|LHD - Left hand door swing
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.